Monday, February 13, 2012

Kim Jong-Un-Dead

This past weekend, I visited with some girlfriends in celebration of their “Dry Spell.”  You see, all of their husbands/boyfriends are deployed (as is mine) and we celebrated the Dry Spell in lieu of Valentine’s Day.  There was supposed to be an adult piñata present, but I think the wine took priority.  Anyway.
At this party, one of the gals brought up Kim Jong-Un’s assassination.  I was totally taken by surprise, but then thought twice when she said that Fox reported ninja assassins had stormed into Kim Jong-Un’s hotel room in Beijing and killed the poor sausage man (yes, I’m superficial). 
One of the gals looked up the report on her internet phone and we realized that the report was Twitter gossip.  ::sigh::  That would’ve been an awesome story.  I bet the show Ninja Warrior would have been a great starting point for police to find initial leads.
After four more Labatt Blues (no light, thanks), the creative juices began to flow.  Kim Jong-Un-Dead!  I’m pretty much a firm believer in the Zombie Apocalypse, so I figured I should add my own rendition of what Kim Jong would look like had he actually risen from the dead.
T-shirts anyone?
If you don't get the "looking at brains" part, check out one man's quest to capture the essence of Kim Jong-Il and his son, Kim Jong-Un:

Kim Jong-Il Looking At Things

Kim Jong-Un Looking At Things

No comments:

Post a Comment